We are always looking for the best talent.
If you are an expert in any of the following areas, please connect with us.
Full-stack web developer About the Opportunity Design, program, and deliver customer-facing web applications using a… Learn More
Full-stack web developer
About the Opportunity
- Design, program, and deliver customer-facing web applications using a variety of programming languages and development platforms from inception to final delivery
- Translate the UI/UX wireframe to visual elements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement APIs and services to power the web application
- Build REST-style APIs
- Integrate the back-end and front-end aspects of the web application
- Implement security and data protection
- Learn, modify, troubleshoot and support
- University degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in building custom Shopify apps
- Experience in building custom Shopify themes and editing Shopify Plus-related code.
- Knowledge of e-commerce
- Some experience in working/integrating Shopify and external APIs
- Experience with web markup HTML5 and Bootstrap or Semantic UI CSS3 framework
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills with an excellent problem-solving capacity
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Effective decision making in developing processes and systems that are consistent with business objectives
- Ability to develop complex data and data flow models
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); highly skilled in communicating in a clear, concise and precise manner
Contract length: 1 YEAR, looking for a strong long-term addition to our team, hence the opportunity is not limited to 1 year.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
NFT smart contract developer Role And Responsibilities: Create cutting-edge smart contracts for NFTs Work with… Learn More
NFT smart contract developer
Role And Responsibilities:
- Create cutting-edge smart contracts for NFTs
- Work with Dev team to add Web3 functionality to multiple sites and applications
- Beef up current MVP NFT Marketplace and turn it into best-in-class
- Stay on the bleeding edge of the latest NFT/Blockchain trends, best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with broader team to deliver on company goals
- Provide constructive feedback
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Ninja-level skills with Ethereum smart contracts
- Web3 integration
- Experience in generative art a huge bonus
- Extensive experience with with ERC-721 and ERC-1155 standards
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL for database – TypeORM for ORM
- 5+ years of experience as a Back-End Developer or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Blockchain technology – specifically Ethereum and Solidity
- Deep experience with various coding languages – Python is a bonus
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
Ecommerce project coordinator Ecommerce project coordinator Job description About You: A results-oriented leader with a… Learn More
Ecommerce project coordinator
Ecommerce project coordinator
- A results-oriented leader with a team-first mentality who fosters a collaborative, high-performance environment.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize efficiently under deadline pressures.
- Able to work in a face-paced and agile environment while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
About the Role:
- Plan, execute and deliver e-commerce launch activities for international brands (night shifts are required 1X per week)
- Collaborate with multiple client stakeholders to collect and coordinate information between clients and our development team
- Understand and document inner workings of client Shopify Plus stores, in some cases jumping in to help the development team execute certain tasks
- Ensure client product releases are set up and activated in conjunction with client logistics teams
- Prepare client product release related assets in a timely and agile manner for client executives teams
- Responsible for quality assurance deliverables
- Work closely alongside the IT department to time-sensitive matters are dealt with swiftly and with professionalism
- Develop and generate KPI reporting for clients on a weekly basis using a mix of reporting tools (good knowledge of MS Excel is a plus)
- Responsible for keeping a high level of quality assurance for our client to maintain brand uniformity and accuracy – being proactive and bringing forward issues before they are realized by site users
- Work with client Merchandising & Planning departments to strategically merchandise for client product releases
- Manage third party client-vendor relationships that pertain to the client’s e-commerce function (third party applications, platforms, legal partners)
Salary offers will be presented based on the applicant’s experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Why work with us
We are a young and young-at-heart team that loves to help our clients grow their e-commerce revenues and have a little fun along the way. And our clients love us for that.
We are growing fast, and our clients are growing even faster.
We operate by the following principles:
- Strive to be trusted advisors.
- Understand the problem before solving it.
- Seek transformational solutions.
- Deliver measurable value that exceeds expectations.
- Think from the client’s point of view
- Always plan but be flexible and adaptable.
- Collaborate to enhance the solution
Tidal creates value for e-commerce businesses by helping streamline e-commerce business processes informed by analytics, leverage leading-edge e-commerce technologies and proactively plan for what comes next.
Tidal is a certified Shopify Plus agency partner that works specifically with enterprise-level businesses. Our solutions include Managed Services, Migration Services and Professional Services.
Improve reliability, scalability, productivity and efficiency of your e-commerce operations.